Benefits of Bankruptcy
I am not here to talk people into bankruptcy. I am here to help people who have no other options. My law practice is dedicated to protecting the rights and the financial interests of people who are forced to file bankruptcy to save their homes or escape from crushing debts.
Perhaps you or your spouse lost a job. Perhaps a health crisis in the family resulted in huge medical bills. Perhaps you have been making ends meet with credit cards that are now maxed out. However it started, your debt has mushroomed beyond your control and taken over your life.
The Benefits of Bankruptcy
There are downsides to bankruptcy, namely the stigma and the short-term impact on your ability to borrow. I believe that the benefits can outweigh the drawbacks, starting with the automatic stay that keeps creditors at bay while your case is pending.
Depending on your circumstances, bankruptcy can:
- Stop home foreclosure and help you pay off mortgage arrears
- Stop repossession of your vehicle
- Stop wage garnishment
- Eliminate or pay down unsecured debts
- Possibly eliminate a second mortgage (lien stripping)
- Stop creditor actions and harassing phone calls
- Allow you to protect your assets
- Give you a fresh financial start
- Allow you to rebuild good credit
- Give you peace of mind
We Help People Stop Creditor Harassment
In Loveland, Fort Collins, Greeley and Beyond
Call the Northern Colorado Bankruptcy Center in Loveland at 970-667-2101 or e-mail me to arrange your free consultation, including evenings by appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.